Azure Internet Analyzer troubleshooting
This article contains troubleshooting steps for common Internet Analyzer issues.
Things to keep in mind
- The client script must be embedded into an HTTPS website. Measurements won't be collected if the script runs in a plaintext (http://) or local (file://) website.
"A scorecard hasn't been generated for the selected filter combination" in the Scorecards section
- Scorecards are generated on a daily basis (at the end of every day, UTC time).
- Scorecards are only generated if more than 100 measurements were collected for the selected filter combination (Test, Time Period, Country/Region, etc.).
"Total Measurement Count" is zero for one or both endpoints in a test
- Time series and measurement counts are computed once an hour, so you'll need to wait at least that amount of time for new measurement data to show up.
- Internet Analyzer only counts successful measurements (i.e., HTTP 200 responses) for its analysis. If one or both endpoints in a test are unreachable or returning a non-200 HTTP code, they will show up with zero total measurements.
Read the Internet Analyzer FAQ