Logout the current user on Intune-managed iOS devices
The Logout current user action logs out the current user on a shared iPad device.
- Windows - Not supported
- Windows Phone - Not supported
- iOS - Supported on iOS 9.3 and later (shared iPad devices only)
- macOS - Not supported
- Android - Not supported
How to log out the current user
- Sign into the Azure portal.
- Choose More Services > Monitoring + Management > Intune.
- On the Intune blade, choose Devices.
- On the Devices and groups blade, choose All devices.
- From the list of devices you manage, choose an iOS device, and then choose the Logout current user device remote action.
To see the status of the action you just took, on the Devices and groups blade, choose Device Actions.