Remove a user from a shared iOS device
The Remove user action deletes a user that you select from the local cache on a shared iPad device. The iPad device must be set up to manage the iOS Classroom app by using an iOS education profile.
- Windows - Not supported
- Windows Phone - Not supported
- iOS - Supported on iOS 9.3 and later (shared iPad devices only)
- macOS - Not supported
- Android - Not supported
Remove a user
- Sign in to Intune.
- In the Intune pane, select Devices.
- In the Devices pane, select All devices.
- In the list of devices that you manage, select an iOS device.
- In the pane for the device, select Users.
- In the list, right-click the user that you want to remove, and then select Remove user.
- To see the status of the Remove user action, select Devices > Device actions.