How efficient is your cloud environment? Are you maximizing your resources and minimizing your cloud spend? Do you have visibility into your costs, both historical and projected? How do you maximize the licenses and resources you already have purchased on Azure? In this module, you'll learn about the cost optimization pillar of the Azure Well-Architected Framework.
The concepts described in this module are not all-inclusive, but they represent some of the important considerations when you're building a solution on the cloud. For more details about the Azure Well-Architected Framework, visit the Azure Architecture Center as you start planning and designing your architecture.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Use monitoring and analytics to gain cost insights
- Maximize the efficiency of your cloud environment
- Provision resources that are optimized for cost
- Experience building or operating solutions by using core infrastructure technology such as data storage, compute, and networking
- Experience building or operating technology systems to solve business problems