Tips to manage axes in Power BI reports
This article targets you as a report author designing Power BI reports, working with visuals that have axes. These visuals include bar charts, columns charts, line charts, and many others.
Watch the video demonstrating eight tips to effectively manage axes in your Power BI reports.
This video might use earlier versions of Power BI Desktop or the Power BI service.
In summary, the top eight tips to effectively manage axes in Power BI reports include:
- Visualize nominal categories
- Visualize interval categories
- Adjust X-axis labels
- Adjust Y-axis labels
- Manage X-axis hierarchies
- Manage Y-axis hierarchies
- Avoid the X-axis scrollbar
- Remove axes to create sparklines
For more information related to this article, check out the following resources: