Migrate your organization data to Office 365 Enterprise
Ready to migrate your data to Office 365?
Our basic set up instructions help you get everyone using your Office 365 services and applications in the shortest time possible. This skips the hybrid scenarios and the more advanced methods for migrating to Office 365.
Migrate email to Office 365
- Migrate with Exchange Hybrid using the Exchange Deployment Assistant. (Administrator)
- Learn more about the different ways to migrate email to Office 365.
- Find alternative ways people in your organization can migrate their own email, contacts, and calendars.
Migrate files and folders
- Migrate your content to SharePoint Online. (Administrator)
- Configure hybrid OneDrive for Business - roadmap. (Administrator)
- Migrate lists or files from your SharePoint on-premises document libraries or from your on-premises file shares to either SharePoint or OneDrive in Office 365. (end user)
Migrate Skype for Business users
- Migrate to Skype for Business Online. (Administrator)
- Download the Skype for Business meeting update tool and run it on each workstation. (Administrator and/or end user)
Need to talk to Support?
Contact support for business products.
Send feedback about: