How do I create a support ticket for address validation?
Address validation is an important part of setting up Calling Plans in Office 365. It provides a user in your organization an emergency calling address that can be used by emergency response services. How you do this is based on the size of your organization.
If you need to get more telephone numbers than this, please contact support for business products - Admin Help
For organizations 150 or less follow these steps
- In the Office 365 admin center, choose Need help?
- In the Need help? pane, tell us what you need help with, then choose Get help.
- If the results in the View solutions section don't help, choose one of the following:
- Let us call you (Recommended): Confirm your contact number, then press Call me. The expected wait time for a call back is indicated in the Need help? pane.
- Email us: Confirm your email address, then choose Send. The call response time is indicated in the Need help? pane.
For organizations with more than 150 users, create a service request to validate an emergency address
Sign in as an administrator to Office 365 with your work or school account.
In the Office 365 admin center, in the left navigation, click Support > New service request.
Under Service requests, click Add.
On the Create a service request page, click Online collaboration.
On the Identify the issue page, select and enter in the following:
Feature: Select Domestic Calling Plan and/or Domestic and International Plan.
Symptom: Enter Emergency Calling.
Issue summary: Enter Address validation.
Issue details: Enter any details about the address(s) you want to validate such as the:
Town or city
Country or region
Put the country/region where we offer Calling Plans in Office 365 that you are trying to validate an emergency address in when you are assigning phone number.
- Postal or zip code
Click Next page, click Yes, continue to continue.
On the Add details page, select and enter the following:
Is your service unavailable? Select No.
How many users are affected? Select Some users.
Enter an email address of someone affected by this issue or leave blank.
Select Domain(s) you want to list
Attach a file if you have multiple addresses you need validated.
Enter your contact phone number.
Review the information, and then click Submit request.
The reference number will be listed on the Service requests page in the Office 365 admin center.