MyAnalytics provides insights into two of the key factors in personal productivity: how people spend their time and who they spend it with. You and your team can get these benefits after an administrator sets up MyAnalytics within your organization.
MyAnalytics configuration - As an administrator, you can use this section to configure MyAnalytics for users in your organization.
Privacy guide - Learn about the ways MyAnalytics gathers, uses, and protects your data, and how administrators can configure MyAnalytics based on company policy.
MyAnalytics elements - As a user, learn about the ways that MyAnalytics presents you with insights and how you can use these to make good decisions.
- MyAnalytics dashboard - See how you spent your time over the past month, productivity insights about your work patterns, helpful suggestions for improvement, and information about your network, top collaborators, and collaboration activities.
- Insights Outlook add-in - The Insights add-in for Outlook presents you with activity cards based on your recent work experience with options to respond or follow up on based on the activity.
- Digests - Receive a weekly digest that gives you highlights about your previous week.
- Inline suggestions in Outlook - Contextual, data driven recommendations to improve your work patterns.
Focus plan - Helps you schedule up to two hours of uninterrupted time on your calendar each day to focus on top-priority work.
MyAnalytics adoption materials - These adoption materials help teams and individuals reduce stress and burnout, increase productivity and creativity, and make work more enjoyable.
- Individual adoption - Individuals learn how to use MyAnalytics to build and sustain healthier work patterns.
- Team adoption - Team members learn how to set and track goals and build new habits to change the way the team collaborates.
- Habit resources - The learning modules and habit playbooks in this section help you build positive new habits and show you how to use MyAnalytics more effectively.