Train and publish your document processing model
After you create your document processing model, you can train, test, and publish it to make it available.
Train and validate your model
- Select Next to check your selected form fields. If everything looks good, select Train to train your model.
- When training is completed, select Go to Details page on the Training complete screen.
Quick-test your model
- On the details page, select Quick test.
- You can either drag a document or select Upload from my device to upload your test file. The quick-test should only take a few seconds before displaying the results.
- Select Start over to run another test, or Close if you're finished.
If you have trouble training your model, try these suggestions:
- Make sure your data meets the guidelines listed in document processing model requirements and limitations.
- Learn how you can improve the performance of your document processing model.
- Download sample material and use it for testing.
Publish your model
If you're happy with your model, you can select Publish to publish it. When publishing is complete, your model is promoted as Published and is ready to be used. More information: Publish your model in AI Builder
The following applies to calls made per environment across document processing models including prebuilt models: receipt processing and invoice processing.
|Calls (per environment)||360||60 seconds|
Submit and view feedback for