Category classification prebuilt model
The prebuilt category classification model is a ready to use AI model that is configured to classify your text into categories that are useful for a specific business scenario. The first prebuilt category classification AI model is built around customer feedback uses. Check back for additional category classification prebuilt models, or check release plans to see what might be coming.
Use in Power Apps
Explore category classification
You can see the category classification prebuilt model in action without the need to build a flow by using the "try it out" feature.
- Sign in to Power Apps.
- In the left pane, select AI Builder > Build.
- Under Get straight to productivity, select Category classification model.
- In the Category classification window, select Try it out.
- Select predefined text samples to analyze, or add your own text in the Add your own here box to see how the model analyzes your text.
Use the formula bar
You can integrate your AI Builder category classification model in Power Apps Studio by using the formula bar. More information: Use formulas for text AI models
Use in Power Automate
For information about how to use this prebuilt model in Power Automate, see Use the category classification prebuilt model in Power Automate.
Supported data format and languages
- Documents can't exceed 5,000 characters.
- Supported languages:
Supported classification categories
Customer feedback prebuilt model
- Customer Service
- Price & Billing