Language detection prebuilt model
The language detection prebuilt model identifies the predominant language of a text document. The model analyzes the text and returns the detected language and a numeric score from 0 through 1. Scores close to 1 indicate higher confidence in the result. The detected language is returned as the "script" of the language. For instance, for the phrase "I have a dog", it will return "en" instead of "en-US". The response for languages that can't be detected is unknown.
Use in Power Apps
Use the formula bar
You can integrate your AI Builder language detection model by using the formula bar. For more information, see Use formulas for text AI models.
Use in Power Automate
If you want to use this prebuilt model in Power Automate, you can find more information in Use the language detection prebuilt model in Power Automate.
Supported language and data format
- Documents can't exceed 5,120 characters.
- For information about language support, see Text Analytics API v3 language support.
If text is detected, the language detection model outputs the following information:
- Results: A list of languages detected in the input text.
- Language: Script version of the language code (for example, "en", "fr", "zh_chs", "ru").
- Score: Numeric value from 0 through 1, where values close to 1 indicate higher confidence.
The following applies to calls made per environment across the following prebuilt models: language detection, sentiment analysis, and key phrase extraction.
|Calls (per environment)||400||60 seconds|