I'm following this article to deploy my custom policies. I have enabled localisation in policies and providing translations for English and Spanish. By deploying manually there is no issues. But while using pipeline to deploy, my Spanish translation getting some issue:
My actual text is but after deployment it is
I found that this statement is making the issue:
$response = Invoke-RestMethod -Uri $graphuri -Method Put -Body $policycontent -Headers $headers
So tried to pass content-type as utf-8 in header too, but that doesn't worked. When i generate the file and stores into a blob storage everything is fine, i have the text without any problem.