Hi! Did anybody had issues with attachments when you connect private domain email account or gmail to Outlook client? We have a problem where Outlook somehow deletes attachments and delivers email but only in cases where private domain email account is connected to Outlook client or gmail (I've tested it with gmail, probably with yahoo or aol is the same). On the gmail side the attachment is visible and also on the webmail side of private email account is visible. On the smartphone side native samsung email client with private domain email account the attachment is also visible. The antivirus was checked, the email filters was checked, safe senders list in Outlook was checked, ISP sode was checked, email provider for private domain was checked and everything is fine at that side. Also when I connect gmail account to Outlook for smartphone the attachment is visible. The attachment format tested was .pdf, .txt, .zip and the result was the same - no attachment. When I compared the size of the emails it is clearly visible that the attachment is missing and also when you analyze the headers the part with attachment ia missing. The problem only occurs when the attachment is created in BI Publisher not with regular emails. I am going to inspect also the attachment, maybe there is something on that side but I am suspicious with that because the attachment is delivered when using .microsoft domain with Outlook client. Also there are no addins - I've checked the completly Outlook side aswell.
If someone had similar problems or has any clues I would be thankful!