I&#39;m setting specific folder settings with WIndows 10
How should I set the folder permission to fulfill following requirements?
(0. User creates a file on another folder)
1. User can move the file to specific folder
2. After move, user cannot delete or modify the file
3. User can open files from the folder
I tried setting deny permission including
. Delete Sub-folders/files
. Write attribute
, but with those settings, user couldn&#39;t move file to the folder.
When user try to move file (larger then 0 kb) to the folder,
1. 0 kb file with same name and file extension is created
2. Windows asks user to overwrite file of 1
3. Click &#39;yes&#39; then Windows requires permission to overwrite