At first, the issue was SCSM report did not come after some specific date. so we had tried to resolve that issue but the report was not there after some specific date.
so we decided to rebuild the old Data Warehouse and then we had follow bellow task
unregister the old Data Warehouse
remove the old Data Warehouse server
configure a new server as a Data Warehouse with the same name and ip as like old Data Warehouse server
successfully register the new Data Warehouse server
but after registering the new Data Warehouse the Data Warehouse job is stuck on running from 2 days and no report is their.
Note: as the SCSM Data retention period was long so all data was in SCSM operational databse.