I have an ASP.NET application using ReportViewer 15.0 that loads server reports (not local ones). From my development machine, the report runs correctly. The viewer correctly loads the report and allows it to be executed. During development, the report is being sourced from the production server.
When I deploy the app to the production web server, the report loads and shows the various parameters for the report. However, when I click View Report the Loading... dialog appears and the report eventually times out without ever producing a result.
The call for data never reaches the database.
The web application uses pass-through authentication and I have execution rights on the report server. I have also used nuget.exe to install the report viewer packageon the web server.
Development machine is Windows 10
Server is Windows Server 2012
All appropriate registrations have been added to the web.config file.