Since I updated Visual Studio UWP projects aren´t compiling anymore.
I get a lot of these errors
Could not copy the file "C:\XXXXXX\bin\Release\C1.UWP.Core\C1.UWP.Core.xr.xml" because it was not found. C1.UWP.Calendar
It is looking for a xr.xml file that is not in that folder, there is one extra "C1.UWP.Core" in the path that is non-existent. The real file is in "C:\XXXXXX\bin\Release\C1.UWP.Core.xr.xml".
I tried checking "Generate library layout", but doing so the xaml files aren't compiled to xbf, and it ends up breaking nuget packages.
This is blocking the whole release. I need an urgent solution.