Is it possible to download and install Windows 10 language package from Store through powershell?
No, if we want to install language package from Store, we can only use Store user interface, can’t use powershell command to install.
Please refer to this guide for more information about Integrating LPs into a Windows image
Local Experience Packs: Add languages to Windows 10 and Server 2019
If the Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
Information posted in the given link is hosted by a third party. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy and effectiveness of information.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.
1) Install the OS in the primary language
2) Copy the language pack you want (pay attention about architecture) from : Language Pack
3) Copy the lp_xxxxxxxx.cab (where xxxxxxx are numbers and letters) in C:\Users\Public\ folder.
4) Rename lp_xxxxxxxx.cab into lp.cab
5) Run as admin the cmd prompt
6) Type: DISM /Online /Add-Package /PackagePath:C:\Users\Public\lp.cab
7) Wait until the end of the installation
Check it here:
11 people are following this question.