Ok, so I have an employee at work attempting to open a spreadsheet that was sent to her. If I open it, no issues. If other employees open it, no problem. When she opens it, she received the attached errors. The links do not update and do not work, but it's the data that is the issue. If I click on each cell, the data is there but to look at the sheet it's blank. If I change the view to "Page Break" view, you can see all of the data, but it's not ideal for looking at the data. When I change the view back to normal, it all disappears. If I go to the ribbon and change the "style" the data appears, but it's lost all formatting.
I've went through just about every setting in the trust center and cannot figure out why the sheet looks blank even though each cell has data in it. Also, clicking hide/unhide didn't work either.