Upgraded Dell Precision Tower 7910/NVIDIA Quadro M5000 from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After upgrade, Office Apps do not display graphics. We have upgraded multiple machines, and this is the only one that has the issue.
Troubleshooting steps completed:
• Disabled Add-ins. Issue persists
• Updated Windows/Office. Issue persists
• Ran repair from Control Panel > Programs and Features. Issue persists
• Tried to open in Safe Mode, it open is a blank screen
• Tried Slide Reset made it worst. It was displaying the ribbon in the body
• Disabled graphics acceleration made it worst. All apps opened with a white screen. Unable to access anything
• Disabled the Slide Show hardware graphics acceleration. All apps opened with a white screen. Unable to access anything
• Installed the latest NVIDIA diver from the manufacturer's website. Issue persists
• Did a driver rollback, issue persists
• Ran Office scrubs multiple times to remove all Office and reinstalled. Graphics are still missing after Office install.
• Ran Microsoft Recovery Tool. Issue persists
• Updated all Dell drivers and bios. Issue persists.
• Ran Dell SupportAssist and installed all the suggested drivers. Issue persists
• Installed Office 2019, experiencing the same issue
Any suggestion to fix the graphic is greatly appreciated.