We have implemented all the setup for FarmBeats, but facing some difficulties to get it working properly
Below are the successfully implemented points
1) We have Raspberry Pi 3B model, and connected all sensors (Humidity, Moisture, Temperature, Light)
2) All sensors are working and we are able to see reading in python program.
3) We are sending this events to the Event hub created in our Resource group through FarmBeats preview
4) Events are showing in the eventhub, we tried writing them to storage account using Stream Analytics, and they are as per telemetry format
5) All sensors, sensormodel, device , device model, partner are created and they are linked each other.
6) Farm is configured to this device
Below are the issues we have identified
1) The events are not showing in website telemetry data
2) ADL jobs are failing
3) Satellite Imaginary service is failing with timeout (We have our account for Sentinel)
4) Device is showing offline
We have tried to troubleshoot using provided guide https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/industry/agriculture/troubleshoot-azure-farmbeats
but its not working at all and daily its just increasing our cost.
Please help us to get this working
It will be great and we will appreciate your support and help on immediate basis. We are non profit organization and want to make this setup on huge level for Farmers in India.