Unable to Copy and Paste to and from the remote desktop connections on some servers. None of the file types are working. I tried folder copy, text file copy, word, excel, .exe file copy. none of those work. Interestingly, copy-paste of text to and from works.
Client OS is Windows 10.
Remote Desktop Server OS is Windows server 2016.
Troubleshooting did so far:
1) Killed rdpclip.exe and tested. No luck
2) Rebooted the server and the client. No luck
3) Added rdpclip.exe to exclusions in Antivirus. No luck
4) Removed Antivirus and tested. No luck.
5) Tried local login to the remote desktop server instead of domain login. No luck
6) Verified in the group policy and made sure Do not allow Clipboard redirection and
Do not allow drive redirection are set to not configured.
7) Replaced the rdpclip.exe from a working server. No luck.
8) Compared local security policies (secpol.msc) with a working server and replicated the same settings on the non-working server. Rebooted after that. No luck.
9) Tried disabling all the Group Policies that are pushed through Domain Controller. No luck.
Any suggestions as to what more we can do to identify and fix the issue?