Last month I started to receive this error on 2 of my Azure Integration Runtime ( Azure 1 and Azure 2).
"There are substantial concurrent MappingDataflow executions which is causing failures due to throttling under Integration Runtime 'AzureCluster1-Quick', ActivityId: '5dadd0b2-03ba-47fb-8177-21e2ea576615'"
Here is some of my investigations:
- All 4 of my runtimes had Auto Resolve region.
- There is no concurent executions, got failure on the very first step or Debug via default IR.
- If I switch the same Data Flows to my other Azure IR (3 or 4) works better but sometimes have same error.
- If I change region to East Europe - same error.
- If I change region to other regions - no error.
- My Azure Database placed East Europe.
Currently got error every time. Have the same infrastructure on Dev/Staging/Preprod/Prod environments. There are problems only with Staging one. Previously had some migration between resourse groups for this Data Factory (changing subscriptions). Can be the reason. If so - please provide me instructions how to avoid it on other env's.
Here are some other Activity Id's:
Azure Runtime 1
Azure Runtime 2
Will be thanful for any help.