- Remote Desktop Gateway - Server 2019, local user group on the gateway server that is allowed to use the gateway, list of computers that are available through the gateway
- Remote Desktop Session Hosts - Server 2016
- Clients: Dualboot Windows 10 LTSC (1809) / Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Trying to connect through the gateway from a Windows Client fails with "The Remote Desktop Gateway is temporarily not available" after several minutes
Using Ubuntu on that same computer the connection works almost instantly.
What i tried so far:
- RDGClientTransport set to 0 or 1 - does not work
- LogonTimeout on the server set to a larger number, did not work
I am stumped. Connection works flawlessly from Linux using xfreerdp but does not work with mstsc.