question

johnjohn-0472 avatar image
0 Votes"
johnjohn-0472 asked MichaelHan-MSFT answered

using this REST API /_api/web/lists/GetByTitle('Mobile Device Request Form')/items(1473) will not retrieve all the fields

I have the following list inside a SharePoint Online list:-

133210-fields.png

but when i tried to query an item using HTTP request, using this url


 https://****.sharepoint.com/sites/HomeOffice/en-ca/Forms/_api/web/lists/GetByTitle('Mobile%20Device%20Request%20Form')/items(1473)

I got the following fields:-

 odata.metadata  "https://****.sharepoint.com/sites/HomeOffice/en-ca/Forms/_api/$metadata#SP.ListData.MobilePhoneRequestListItems/@Element"
 odata.type  "SP.Data.MobilePhoneRequestListItem"
 odata.id    "77a6dff1-1534-4a3a-a5be-f9e5c3d8d103"
 odata.etag  "\"4\""
 odata.editLink  "Web/Lists(guid'7496e28b-e4eb-4cb8-bc0f-0a86ad91a5c3')/Items(1473)"
 FileSystemObjectType    0
 Id  1473
 ServerRedirectedEmbedUri    null
 ServerRedirectedEmbedUrl    ""
 ContentTypeId   "0x0100DD475B74D28CF446871E14C6742F3268"
 Title   null
 ReadConfirmation    false
 ComplianceAssetId   null
 CostCentreId    null
 Status  "Pending Approval"
 DeviceOwnerId   741
 DeviceOwnerStringId "741"
 PhoneNumber "TBD"
 DeviceId    27
 DeviceOwnerDisplayName  "Todd Pedersen"
 ManagerId   777
 ManagerStringId "777"
 New_x0020_Workflow  
 Description "Request type: Replacement (damaged)"
 Url "https://****.sharepoint.com/sites/HomeOffice/en-ca/Forms/_layouts/15/wrkstat.aspx?List=7496e28b-e4eb-4cb8-bc0f-0a86ad91a5c3&WorkflowInstanceName=249108d5-4b5c-4914-8e6d-e15a9c9ca9e8"
 RequestType "Replacement (damaged)"
 AuthorId    4038
 Created "2021-09-18T17:09:35Z"
 Modified    "2021-09-18T17:10:25Z"
 Mobile_x0020_Device_x0020_Arriva    null
 MasterListID    null
 DeviceCost  409.99
 DamagedNotes    null
 RepairCost  null
 ReplacementCost null
 AcceptCost  false
 AccountHolder   "ah"
 AccountNumber   "an"
 MobileCarrier   "mc"
 MobileNumber    "ntbp"
 DeviceReturned  false
 PortingOver true
 RepairOption    null
 DeviceIDText    null
 CostCentreID    null
 ID  1473
 EditorId    4038
 OData__UIVersionString  "4.0"
 Attachments false
 GUID    "21bab1fc-2fa2-4dd9-b18f-7deab0978ae7"

where the lookup field named "Cost Center" is missing can anyone advice on this please?

Thanks




office-sharepoint-online
fields.png (44.7 KiB)
5 |1600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 3.0 MiB each and 30.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

MichaelHan-MSFT avatar image
0 Votes"
MichaelHan-MSFT answered

Hi @johnjohn-0472,

For lookup field in rest api, by default we will get lookupId.

In your scenario, the internal of the name of the field "Cost Centre" is CostCentre. So in the result, CostCentreId is your lookup field.



If an Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

5 |1600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 3.0 MiB each and 30.0 MiB total.