We are testing windows auto-pilot Hybrid Azure AD join for provisioning new devices using Org's network.
Steps we have followed:
1. Set up users in AD and assign MS licenses (which has intune and azure ad premium) 2. Add in groups 3. Uploaded auto-pilot device and assigned deployment profile to the device. 5. Domain join configuration profile has been created . 6. Installed Intune connector on server connected server to domian.
7. Delegate OU access to computer object server where Intune connector has been installed.
8. ESP page was hidden as well
When we logged into the device, it got stuck at "Please wait screen".
By reading few blogs took below steps to resolve
1. Unassign user from the device
2. Re-uploaded autopilot device in Intune Portal
3. In the domain configuration profile, added all devices under assignments inplace of group