Clearly a newbie at this, required to setup federated identity for a Bentley systems application.
At present we simply sync on-premise AD to Azure for the purpose of activating our Office ProPlus Subscription.
The instruction from Bentley is to go to Enterprise applications>Categories>Add an application and "add" a "non-gallery" application. However when I attempt to do this Azure console says "require an upgrade to premium".
1) Can anyone tell me what level, or what is the minimum level of AD subscription that will allow me to add this non-gallery application?
2) In the referenced comparison chart can anybody tell me exactly which feature refers to what I am trying to do? https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/active-directory/
I thought it was "Federated Authentication (ADFS or 3rd party IDP)" which suggests I should be covered for?
3) Is the ProPlus Subscription not included as an "Office 365 App" and hence does not have the same level AD as E3 or E5?
4) If point 3 were the case do would E3 or E5 include or do I need the separate AD subscription.
5) If I need to upgrade to a P1 or P2 subscription, does this mean I have to purchase 1 x subscription for every user in my AD? As this becomes many thousands of dollars per year.
I have attempted to ask this of Azure providers and no one has been able to advise, however I am trying to get an answer before i commit to many thousands of dollars.
Thanks in advance