I never take any backup of sql server db. so please tell me how many different type of backup exist for sql server.
1) what is incremental backup? when people go for incremental back?
2) how to restore data from incremental backup ?
3) suppose from Monday to Friday some one taken only incremental backup of a large db. Saturday some data loss occur then how a person restore data from incremental backup ?
4) DBA would restore data from all incremental backup which he has taken over Monday to Friday?
5) What would be best approach for taking backup for large db?
6) what is diff file in incremental backup?
7) please discuss step-by-steps details to restore data from incremental backup