i am unable to register in microsoft azure , please i need your assist
Hello @EmmanuelUgo-6192 - Welcome to Microsoft Q&A and thanks for reaching out.
Can you please elaborate on what exact issue you are facing?
For some common troubleshooting problems that you might face during registration, please take a look at below:
You see the message “We cannot proceed with sign-up due to an issue with your account. Please contact billing support”
To resolve this error, follow these steps:
- Sign into the Microsoft account center.
- At the top of the page, select Your info.
- Verify that your billing and shipping details are completed and valid.
- When you sign up for the Azure subscription, verify that the billing address for the credit card registration matches your bank records.
- If you continue to receive the message, try to sign up by using a different browser.
- How about InPrivate browsing?
Free trial is not available
Azure subscription, you can't activate a free trial. Consider signing up for a Pay-As-You-Go subscription.
You see the message 'You are not eligible for an Azure subscription'
To resolve this issue, double-check whether the following items are true:
- The information that you provided for your Azure account profile (including contact email address, street address, and telephone number) is correct.
- The credit card information is correct.
- You don't already have a Microsoft account that uses the same information.
You see the message 'Your current account type is not supported'
- This issue can occur if the account is registered in an unmanaged Azure AD directory, and it is not in your organization's Azure AD directory. To resolve this issue, sign up the Azure
account by using another account, or take over the unmanaged AD directory. For more information, see Take over an unmanaged directory as administrator in Azure Active Directory.
Hope this helps. and please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.
If the above response was helpful, please feel free to "Accept as Answer" and "Upvote" the same so it can be beneficial to the community.
20 people are following this question.