Adding a tag icon
Microsoft moderators can add icons to existing tags to help users to better recognize the tag.
- Use only official logos approved by marketing and used in official documentation or other sources.
- Do not use the Microsoft logo for your tag, it is better to leave it blank. Remember, tag icons are completely optional.
- Once you upload a tag icon, it can be replaced, but it cannot be removed. If you need to remove the icon, contact the site administrator.
How to add an icon to an existing tag
- Search for the tag you wish to add an icon to in the search bar of Microsoft Q&A.
- Select the tag which you wish to add an icon, this will take you to the tags page.
- Hover over the tag icon and click on the edit button.
- Select and upload the icon you wish to use for that tag