Converting a comment to an answer
Comments are used to
- Clarify a question, answer, separate comment or to add more information.
- Share tips on how the user might research the answer to their question.
- Suggest ways to improve the question or answer.
- Follow up with customers on abandoned threads.
- Redirect customers to a different forum site.
If a community member has posted a comment which is a solution or prospective answer, convert the "Comment" to an "Answer".
How to convert a comment to an answer
- Navigate to the comment.
- Under the comment, click on the "More" option, then click "Convert to answer".
- You will see a pop-up: "Are you sure you want to convert this comment to answer", click on "Yes".
- The comment is now converted to an "Answer".