The guides in this section provide general troubleshooting tips for App Center Build.
If you're unsure how to diagnose your issue, here are some general tips:
- Check our Code Repo guide if you're having trouble connecting your repo or finding your project in it.
- Compare working & failing builds to isolate problems.
- Download Build data for local backup & comparison.
- Test any custom build scripts locally. Also, manually save your Build config when adding, deleting, moving or renaming scripts.
- Read about Build Execution Time if your build is running slow or timing out unexpectedly.
Issues that occur in local builds, or using specific framework features, usually require framework-specific troubleshooting. Helpful resources are listed below:
|Build Guides||Build Troubleshooting||External Framework Docs|
|Android (Native)||see General Guides||Android Docs|
|iOS (Native)||iOS Guide||Apple Developer Docs|
|macOS||see General Guides||Apple Developer Docs|
|React Native||React Native Guide||React Native Docs|
|UWP||see General Guides||UWP Docs|
|Xamarin||Xamarin Guide||Xamarin Docs|
Contacting App Center Support
Open the help menu in the upper-right corner of the App Center portal: https://www.appcenter.ms > ? > Contact support. Use the message field to explain your issue or question. Support is provided in English only and during business hours.