Troubleshooting with the Windows Sysinternals Tools - now available!
Over three years ago, I announced that Mark Russinovich and I had signed a contract with Microsoft Press to write the Second Edition of the Windows Sysinternals Administrator's Reference. I figured it would take a year to finish it. I underestimated. :) But Mark and I are happy that we can finally tell you that Troubleshooting with the Windows Sysinternals Tools, Second Edition, is now available . You should get it right away:
- 40% bigger than the first edition
- ProcDump upgraded to a full chapter
- Coverage of new tools, including Sysmon and PsPing
- Documentation of new and updated features for all the tools
- Deeper detail, including Process Monitor's XML schema and two cases demonstrating its use
- 45 "Case of the Unexplained" real-world troubleshooting demonstrations (over 2.5 times more than in the first edition)