Our new friend at Microsoft: a next generation robot, called NAO. See and learn how he interacts.
Ever dreamed of getting a robot do what you want him to do, and let him interact with you and the environment ? Then this sessions is made for you !
During a 2 day training, open for students, lecturers and academic staff, you will learn how to bring this new generation of robots alive ! And maybe you turn the robot into a top dancer at the end of the workshop (as in this YouTube video).
Robotica combines both classical techniques of programming and algorithmes as well as more complex topics, including interaction with the environment or artificial intelligence. The Microsoft Innovation Center has acquired a robot Nao as well as multiple robots Lego Mindstorm . This new generation of robots are able to understand and analyse the situations and take the decisions themselves. Experience it now…
- Mindstorms and Nao
- Explore the interface of Mindstorms, the engines and sensors
- Explore the Chorégraphe and different modules, steering of the robot, utilisation of the sensors, voice recognition and text to speech
- Lab based on :
- Mindstorms humanoïde & Nao
- Mindstorms follow the line
- Mindstorms articulated arm
- Mindstorms military robot exploration
There are no prerequisites for the session.
Speaker : Alain Haentjens, specialist in OCR and very passionated about robotica.
Be there as your realisation will be included in a movie and published on Microsoft Innovation Center’s website and social media.