TechDays 2011: session recordings, slides and content online
If you missed TechDays 2011, there is no way to bring you back the whole experience. That’s the bad news, the good news however is that we go a long way and bring you a recorded video of each of the sessions so you can learn from the best. From now on, you can browse all the sessions, view them online or download to your favorite media player and download the slides.
With top speakers like Scott Hanselman, Jeff Prosise, Ingo Rammer, Vittorio Bertocci, John Craddock, Jeremy Moskowitz,, Don Jones, Corey Hynes, Scott Schnoll, Dandy Weyn, … . and so many more. The event welcomed over 40 different speakers!
How is the content structured?
On the TechDays website you can find the video recordings split up by Developer/IT-Professional and then further by
- Developer Tools, Languages and Frameworks Track – includes all content related to Visual Studio, C# and other languages, application lifecyle management, WCF, …
- Web, Client and Devices Track – includes content about web development, ASP.NET, jQuery, Ajax, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, XNA, HTML5, …
- Cloud & Servers Track – includes all of the Windows Azure related sessions as well as SharePoint and SQL Server
- Client, Server & Virtualization Track – includes but not limited to Windows 7, Hyper-V, VDI.
- Management Track – includes but not limited to System Center, PowerShell and Group Policies.
- Identity, Security and Access Management Track – includes but not limited to Forefront, ADFS and Network security.
- Office & Communication – includes Lync and Office.
Next to the tracks you can also browse scenarios:
- Management – this scenario delivers session that will help you manage your infrastructure more effectively, includes topics like system center, AD automation and others.
- Application Lifecycle Management – sessions from the ALM deep dive and the normal conference around Visual Studio ALM.
- Cloud – this scenario delivers you sessions that go from a general overview of the Windows Azure platform, updates in Windows Azure 1.3, to SaaS, SQL Azure, on- and off-premise and AppFabric.
Browsing the content on Channel 9 and TechNet Edge
All session videos lead you to either a page on Channel 9 (developer content) or on TechNet Edge (IT professional content) where you can play the recording of the session, download the slides and find more information about the speaker.
You can also take advantage of commenting on the video and in this way have a conversation with other viewers or even get feedback from some of the speakers.