Infrastructure Security expert? Microsoft's ACE Team is hiring!
Do you have a passion for security and excited about impacting some of the largest and most complex infrastructure security challenges Microsoft is involved with today? If the answer is yes, you may be a candidate to join the ACE Team.
The ACE (Assessment, Consulting & Engineering) team is the assessment arm of Microsoft’s Information Security & Risk Mgmt. (IS&RM) organization. Our team is a dynamic organization chartered with providing security assessment services to both Microsoft and to Microsoft’s enterprise and public sector customers to help effectively manage security risks. As a part of our charter, we are tasked with sharing and showcasing with external customers how Microsoft manages risks as well as to learn and bring back best practices from Microsoft’s customers to benefit Microsoft’s own risk management needs.
The successful candidate for the Sr. Service Engineer (Information Security Consultant) role will engage in a consulting role with both internal clients and Microsoft’s public sector and enterprise customers to asses, develop and architect Microsoft infrastructure security solutions, specifically focused on the areas of public key infrastructure, Active Directory, certificate management and enterprise network security assessments. A thorough understanding of Microsoft technologies and experience deploying complex enterprise solutions will be valuable experience for the right candidate.
Senior Service Engineer (Information Security) responsibilities:
- Develop, design, and architect technical infrastructure security solutions, including the design and architecture of enterprise
- Windows PKI environments, the assessment of Microsoft Active Directory environments, deliver enterprise vulnerability scanning and leverage a thorough understanding of related technologies.
- Perform extensive technical consulting in the areas of infrastructure security focused on Microsoft technologies such as AD, LDAP, Windows PKI, SharePoint, Forefront TMG & UAG
- Follow all Microsoft services delivery methodology for external engagements, including ACE specific requirements around utilization, quality assurance, consistent delivery and meeting a high bar for customer satisfaction
- Geographic scope is the Americas however may require overseas travel. Very extensive travel is a requirement with most deliveries requiring onsite presence within the continental United States
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as in team environments, often in stressful, high impact situations
Requirements/Qualifications and Previous Work and Related Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, Kerberos, PKI, AD, Windows Networking in the enterprise environment is required
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are essential and required
- 5+ years’ experience conducting enterprise infrastructure security assessments, designing, deploying infrastructure security solutions required
- An understanding of ISO27002 standards and related assessment methodologies is desired
- CISSP, SANS certifications, Microsoft technology certifications and other security certifications are desired
To apply, click here.