Are you in the Toronto area and want to learn about Team Collaboration with TFS?
Date & Time: Thursday September 26 - 9:00AM to 12:00PM
Location: 40 University Ave, Suite 1301, SW corner of University & Wellington, at St. Andrews subway stop
Join ObjectSharp’s Dave Lloyd, one of North America’s leading Microsoft MVPs for Application Life Cycle management, at this informative ‘How To’ session to learn:
- How to Build - Deploy - Test while you sleep
- How to provide traceability of SDLC Artifacts from user requirement to code
- How to provide project transparency and visibility without having to attend a status meeting
- How to provide real collaboration across your entire team - Developers, Analysts, QA, Project Leader and other key Stakeholders
- Arrival, Introductions
- The 5 “Pieces of Gold” that will improve your Application Development
- A Day in the Life of the Modern Software Development Team - Demonstration of collaborative and automated development using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- A Practical Road Map to help YOU get there!
- End of Seminar
or call Denise Faustino at ObjectSharp: 416-649-3690 x224