EF6.1.3 RTM Available
Today we are pleased to announce the availability of EF6.1.3. This patch release contains only high priority bug fixes.
What’s in EF6.1.3?
EF6.1.3 just contain fixes to high priority issues that have been reported on the 6.1.2 release. The fixes include:
- Query: Regression in EF 6.1.2: OUTER APPLY introduced and more compex queries for 1:1 relationships and "let" clause
- TPT problem with hiding base class property in inherited class
- DbMigration.Sql fails when the word 'go' is contained in the text
- Create compatibility flag for UnionAll and Intersect flattening support
- Query with multiple Includes does not work in 6.1.2 (working in 6.1.1)
- "You have an error in your SQL syntax" after upgrading from EF 6.1.1 to 6.1.2
Where do I get EF6.1.3?
The tooling is available on the Microsoft Download Center. You only need to install the tooling if you want to create models using the EF Designer, or generate a Code First model from an existing database.
- Download tooling for Visual Studio 2012
- Download tooling for Visual Studio 2013
- The tooling will be included in future releases of Visual Studio 2015 (currently in preview).
In addition to working on the next major version of EF (Entity Framework 7), we’re also working on another update to EF6. We’ve already made a series of changes and accepted some community contributions into the code base for this next release. We don’t have a specific timeline for the release just yet.