Enterprise Library 5.0 preview video posted
The talk Bob and I gave at the p&p Redmond summit in October is now available for online viewing. In it we discuss and demo (use time breakpoints to fast forward to a specific topic):
- the overall theme of the release – simplicity & improved user experience (00:00)
- data accessors (06:25)
- higher performing logging (18:00)
- fluent configuration interface (20:32)
- config tool facelift and making it easier to plug in custom extensions to the config tool (30:18) –
- honouring validation attributes between VAB and System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations (41:08)
- tackling external and internal complexity with architectural refactoring and resulting testability improvements (42:16)
- container independence (43:34)
Enjoy! If you like what you see and want to play with EntLib5.0, download the most recent bits from entlib.codeplex.com and provide your feedback.
Update 04/28/2010: A high resolution video has been posted and available from here.