Can't sleep, so thought I'd blog.
Can't sleep, so thought I'd blog. oh well...
I've been meaning to post this for a while actually, so now is as good a time as any I suppose...
Did you know about blogs.technet.com? It's like blogs.msdn.com, but different. Technically, the TechNet blogs are exactly the same as the MSDN blogs, but the content tends to be more for IT Pro-type than for developers (the lines do get blurred with respect to who is an 'IT Pro' (TechNet) vs. a 'Developer' (MSDN), but I won't go into that now...).
Why am I telling you this? Well, I realized that I didn't have the TechNet the RSS feed in my reader (here's the OPML file for the OPML freaks), and I've been missing out on some good stuff over there. Here are some of the TechNet blogs and posts I've come across worth checking out.
- Allister Frost's The UsefulTechnology Blog - This post could save me years: The Best Microsoft Outlook Tip in the World... ever!
- For Web 2.0 with Enterprise Flavor try Michael Platt's blog - see Strategic Architecture rather than Enterprise Architecture as an example of where he's coming from
- Windows Vista team blog, Obviously.
- Eileen Brown's blog - this is good: Outlook Web Access - right from the Start..
- Steve Lamb from the UK writing about security - I liked this: If only all Security messages could be this clear
- BitLocker Drive Encryption Team Blog