System Center , version 1801 – Evaluation (VHD)
Hello everyone, Lynne Taggart here and I am very happy that our Product Groups have been doing excellent work knocking out some great product improvements.
This VHD enables System Center customers to jointly evaluate System Center 1801 and Windows Server 2016. For detailed information about each component, see the component documentation included with these download files.
System Center, version 1801 components that ship Evaluation VHDs can be found at the following locations:
- System Center Data Protection Manager, version 1801 – Evaluation (VHD)
- System Center Operations Manager, version 1801 – Evaluation (VHD)
- System Center Orchestrator, version 1801 – Evaluation (VHD)
- System Center Service Manager, version 1801 – Evaluation (VHD)
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager, version 1801 – Evaluation (VHD)
Note: There are multiple files available for this download. Once you click on the "Download" button, you will be prompted to select the files you need.
Supported Operating System
Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2 SP1 with Hyper-V is required to use this VHD to create a virtual machine.
- Download the self-extracting exe file and the all other “.bin" files
- Download the “SCSM_1801_VHDEVAL.docx" step-by-step instructions for how to use the VHD to create a virtual machine
- Place all downloaded files in the same directory
- Double-click the self-extracting SCSM_1801_VHD.exe file to extract the VHD file
- Follow the instructions in the documentation file to complete the setup of the VHD
This document describes how to use a preconfigured virtual hard disk (VHD) to create a virtual machine for System Center so that you can evaluate the 1801 features of Service Manager. All the software that is necessary for this evaluation is included in the VHD.
The software that is included on this preconfigured VHD is intended for evaluation and deployment planning purposes only. Please note the following:
· The evaluation version of Windows Server® 2016 expires 180 days after installation.
· The evaluation version of Microsoft SQL Server expires 180 days after installation.
· You cannot use the evaluation version of SQL Server in a production environment.
· The evaluation version of Service Manager expires 180 days after installation.
· The evaluation versions of Windows Server, SQL Server, and Service Manager are in English only.