Xbox 360 HD DVD Emulator Now Available
The Xbox 360 HD DVD Emulator is now available! The emulator is downloaded through Xbox LIVE Marketplace on your existing Xbox player. The Xbox 360 HD DVD Emulator can run projects from an optical disc, an external USB drive, or from a network drive, and logs API calls, errors, warnings, and exceptions with time code information to a networked PC. The emulator also comes with support provide through the Microsoft Connect site.
- Retail Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 Elite (with a hard drive)
- Xbox 360 HD DVD add-on
- Xbox Live Account (silver or higher)
- A PC running Windows XP SP2 or Vista and .NET Framework 2.0 for optional logging
Purchase and Installation:
- Visit www.ThisIsHDDVD.com/emulator to purchase a redemption token.
- You will receive an email with an Xbox Live redemption token to download the emulator and an invitation for the Microsoft Connect support site.
- Download the PC installation files and best practices document from Microsoft Connect
- Enter your Connect invitation ID at https://connect.microsoft.com/invitationentry.aspx
- Download the installation file at https://connect.microsoft.com/Downloads/Downloads.aspx?SiteID=508.
- The .msi contains logging software and a CHM help file - READ THE CHM - There are detailed installation and setup instructions to guide you.
- Download the emulator to your Xbox
- On your Xbox, sign into Xbox LIVE
- Navigate to the Xbox LIVE Marketplace tab and select Redeem Code.
- Enter your redemption code for the HD DVD Emulator.
- After successfully redeeming the pre-paid code, select "Yes" to download.
Read More at http://thisishddvd.com/emulator/details.aspx