A Better Way to Search MSDN

I have previously ranted about the Search capabilities of MSDN, so I decided to try and do something about it. I have created a Smart Search for MSDN page, which modifies a search engine query to greatly improve the hit rate. Well, at least it works for me: I tried all of the bad examples from my original blog entry and my Smart Search hits the right one, first time, for everything. It even uses MSN Search (though you can use Google if you really insist). The actual page is hosted on another site as I could not get the client-side script to work correctly when hosted on this site.

If you like it, or hate it, or have further suggestions, please use the Comments feature to tell me.

[apologies for the problems with the original MSN-hosted page]