Commercial Availability of Windows Azure Platform
Today marks an important step towards our goal of enabling you, our customers and partners, to build and grow your businesses on the Windows Azure platform.
We are pleased to announce that starting today you can upgrade your Community Technology Preview (CTP) accounts of the Windows® Azure™ platform (i.e., Windows Azure, SQL Azure and/or Windows Azure platform AppFabric) to paid commercial subscriptions.
If you upgrade your CTP accounts during the month of January, 2010, all Windows Azure platform usage incurred during this month will be at no charge. You will also have full visibility during this month to your Windows Azure platform usage. Billing and SLAs for all commercial accounts will begin on February 1st, 2010.
More information can be found at:
- Windows Azure blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/windowsazure/
- Windows Azure platform AppFabric blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/netservices/
- SQL Azure blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/ssds/
- SQL Azure MSDN Documentation: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee336279.aspx
- Windows Azure platform Pricing page: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/pricing/
- Windows Azure platform FAQ: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/faq/