OBA Reference Architecture: LOAN Origination
At the Office Developers Conference 2008 the release of the OBA Reference - Loan Origination System (OR-LOS) Architecture version 2 was announced. Like the previous version, this reference architecture shows architects and developers how to bridge OBA technologies with transactional service oriented systems using technologies such as BizTalk.
The Loan Origination Reference Architecture shows how to build architectures that unify people, process and technology through familiar Office 2007 user interfaces. It includes an architecture framework for lending with an Office Business Application based scenario and BizTalk “MISMO” Accelerator for the loan origination process in banking. OBAs are an emerging class of business applications that connect existing line-of-business (LOB) systems with the people that use them every day through the familiar user interface of Microsoft Office, bridging the gap between how business process systems work, and how people work. OR-LOS will help customers simplify document management, increase integrated workflow, improve efficiency and ultimately lower time-to-market offering for faster turn-around and reduced cost.
OR-LOS includes the following assets:
· Architecture Guidance – a set of whitepapers that are real world scenarios driven by the lending industry.
· Application Building Blocks - An installable code base, message schemas, BizTalk accelerator and install guides will jump start your development effort
· Hands on Lab –Virtual PC image that allows customers to jump right in!
· Rich Media – WebCasts and PodCasts
Solutions that leverage the OR-LOS have the following benefits:
· Empowers Business Users to make informed lending decisions
· Using familiar Office tools for common business tasks (e.g., Outlook or Excel)
· Provided with a extensible lending platform that will reduce the development cycle
· Lending technology consolidation strategies can be derived
· Interoperable Lending Platform through BizTalk MISMO Accelerator
· Rich collaboration platform
Read all about it here.
Technorati Tags: OBA S+S