Revenue Assurance: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit Beta
The IIS Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit is an IIS7 extension that helps identify search engine and user experience optimizations for Web sites. The following features are included:
- Reporting and error identification for broken/invalid links, duplicate content, tag validation, etc.
- Visibility into user routes, referring pages and other patterns
- Drilldown into page resource usage and load time
- Best practice rules for optimizing URL structure for search engines
- Extensibility model to enable integration for keyword acquisition
- Automatic generation of search engine support files like sitemaps and robots.txt