ADMT 3.2 released
Come and get it. Especially you commenters that liked to swear at me anonymously :-). Besides now supporting Windows Server 2008 R2 and fixing some bugs, this version now supports Managed Service Accounts.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2
- ADMT can be installed on any computer capable of running the Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system, unless they are Read-Only domain controllers or in a Server Core configuration.
- Target domain: The target domain must be running Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Source domain: The source domain must be running Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- The ADMT agent, installed by ADMT on computers in the source domains, can operate on computers running Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2.
The updated 3.2 Migration Guide is coming shortly, I will update this post with that link when I have it. It's out.
- Ned "you wouldn't say that to my face!" Pyle