Ho to mange this alert from IE "some add on are ready to use warning"
If you want to suppress the NEW add-on warning "some add on are ready to use warning" two buttons "Enable" and "Don't enable". You could used the following registry key:
- Type "regedit" in RUN or start search box and press "Enter." It'll open "Registry Editor."
- Now go to following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies
- Create a new key under "Policies" key and set its name to "Ext."
- Now select the new "Ext" key and in right-side pane, create a new DWORD "IgnoreFrameApprovalCheck" and set its value to 1
- In case, you have 64-bit edition of Windows then you need to follow the same steps 3 and 4 for the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
- It will get disabled permanently
- Type "gpedit.msc" in RUN or start search box and press "Enter." It'll open "Group Policy Editor."
- Now go to: Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Internet Explorer
- In right-side pane, double-click on "Automatically activate/enable newly installed add-ons" option and set it to "Enabled."
- Now, the popup is permanently disabled in Internet Explorer.