Most popular how-to articles in 2008
How do you know what you don't know... You need to know something exists in the first place, to know that you don't know anything about it...
Because of this conundrum, I'm always interested to see what people are searching for on Office Online -- and I almost always discover a new feature that I wasn't previously aware of. So as we get into "list season", I thought I'd share the 5 most popular how-to articles from Office Online.
1. Make text superscript or subscript
2. Prompt to open a file as read-only
3. Turn on or off overtype mode
4. Using CC and Bcc when sending emails
5. Enable support for other file formats, such as PDF
What are your favourite Office features?