Development and Infrastructure Consultants
Firstly I’d like to thank all of the people that applied for the Intern positions that I recently posted. We’ve had some fantastic interest and interviews are underway for all of the positions - I must say I’m pretty happy about the number of applications that came from my blog post.
With the ever increasing positions opening my time to blog decreases – I’d love to be able to provide the insights that fellow Microsoft recruiters like Zoe and Heather do – I’m a big fan of their work and hope to leverage off some of the cool stuff they do in the next coming months. I’d love you guys to have a look at their sites and let me know what you’d like to see from an Aussie perspective.
But for now I’ll stick to letting you know about some of the great roles we’ve just opened in Sydney.
We’ve had a number of consulting opportunities open in Sydney in the last couple of days across all of our technologies including development and infrastructure.
Microsoft Consultants provide leadership and guidance in the development and delivery of Microsoft solutions. The consultants work directly with customers, partners and other Microsoft personnel to scope, design and build applications that utilise new and emergent technology.
Development – minimum of 5 years proven development experience with Microsoft technologies including BizTalk and .Net Framework.
Infrastructure, Exchange - minimum of 5 years proven Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server, Active Directory and Messaging Technologies.
Preferred skills include Microsoft Share Point, Windows Share point Services, Real-time Collaboration Services, Office Live Services. Microsoft Systems Management Server
Infrastructure, Desktop – minimum of 5 years experience with Microsoft Windows Desktop technologies, Windows XP and Active Directory.
Preferred skills include other Microsoft Server technologies, Microsoft Management technologies including SMS and MOM.
Principle Developer: Minimum of 10 years experience in consulting
· Experience in formulating the scope, terms and conditions of commercial engagements greater than $750K.
· Preferably been involved in or responsible for the successful development and sale of a project with a commercial value of $1m+.
· Previously managed a software development project with a commercial responsibility of $750K or greater.
· Previously managed teams of at least 6 people in a software delivery environment.
· Experience in managing solutions through the complete lifecycle – including production deployment.
Full positions descriptions are posted on our web and I’m about to post the following ad on seek
Do you want to be a part of a company that’s driving technology innovation and changing the way we use technology in our every day lives?
- Great Solutions - Great Team – Great Company
- Architect Technical solutions
- Exciting projects and leading edge solutions
Microsoft Consulting services starts and ends with our ability to leverage technology to our customer’s benefit – to ensure this, all our people have access to the resources they need to achieve outstanding results.
In this critical role you will:
- provide leadership and guidance in the development and delivery of Microsoft solutions based on Microsoft platform technologies
- work directly with customers, partners and other Microsoft personnel to scope, design and deliver solutions that utilise new and emergent technology
- be an expert with proven, Windows Server, Windows XP and Active Directory
Microsoft Consulting Services is anything but traditional. It will require you to be forward thinking, strategic and above all, passionate. To succeed here you’ll need unbeatable customer focus, experience architecting technical solutions in enterprise environments, strong business acumen and world class problem solving skills.
If you’re interested in applying send your CV directly to email@example.com or you’d like more information I’m more than happy to answer any questions.